The Mediatrix 3741 VoIP Gateway allows enterprises to lower communications costs over any IP link. The Mediatrix 3741 is a multi-function device combining VoIP IAD and Gateway in a flexible and powerful platform.
It applies to SIP Trunking, PBX IP Trunking, and PSTN access for local VoIP equipments solutions. The Mediatrix 3700 Series also allows Carriers, Service Providers, and System Integrators to deploy secure systems and generate additional revenue streams.
The Mediatrix 3000 series gateways meet the requirements of enterprises that want to connect their Analog or ISDN equipment, such as PBXs, through a FXS, BRI, or PRI interface to an IP network or as a gateway to the PSTN, making use of existing broadband access equipment to connect to any standards-based VoIP network
The Mediatrix 3000 series targets:
* Enterprises seeking access to the benefits of Voice over IP without discarding existing legacy equipment.
* Enterprises looking to implement secure RTP (SRTP) and Secure SIP.
* Enterprises wishing to implement Voice over IP through a gradual, transparent, and cost-effective migration.
* Multi-tenant / multi-dwelling units and premises wishing to implement Voice over IP while maintaining existing wiring and handsets.
* 7 FXS ports + 1 Bypass port card
* 4 + 1 bypass ISDN BRI ports card software configurable as NT or TE
* Up to 15 simultaneous calls
MFG Part #: 3741-01-MX-D2000-K-00
Still not sure which Mediatrix product is right for you? Click Here For Live Assistance! You can also call us toll free at 877.434-8647- Our online team of experts will be happy to create a custom quote for you.
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
You have no items in your quote.