.e4 is a leading global supplier of telecommunications equipment and services. As a trusted business partner, enterprise clients and small businesses alike rely on .e4 to deliver converged voice, video and data solutions combined with a SUPERIOR service experience.
We are trusted, reliable and responsive in meeting the needs of our customers. See how you can become an integral part of the world-class team that is raising the bar in the telecommunications industry.
Primary Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Execute business to business proactive outreach, primarily by telephone and in person
- Maintain, track, analyze activities in our company’s CRM
- Generate interest in our products and services
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent telephone sales personality.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org