EnGenius ENH202 Information:
The industrious EnGenius ENH202 is a high-speed long-range outdoor 802.11n Wireless Access Point / Bridge that works on 2.4GHz band that is in compliance with the IEEE802.11b/g/n standards and features a multiple-in/multiple-out antenna design delivering a wireless data rate of up to 300Mbps.
The multi-faceted, high-speed EnGenius ENH202 has the ability to work as a Wireless Access Point, Client Bridge, Client Router, or Wireless Distribution System (WDS) Bridge. Utilizing its integrated internal 10dBi antenna and its high power output of up to 800mW, the ENH202 delivers higher throughput across an extended range making it an ideal CPE offering for a Wireless Internet Service Provider.
- High-output power up to 29 dBm delivers superior range and coverage
- Fully interoperable with IEEE 802.11b/IEEE 802.11g/IEEE 802.11n-compliant devices
- High-speed data rates up to 150 Mbps make the ENH200
- WPA2/WPA/ WEP/ IEEE 802.1x support and MAC address filtering ensure secure network connections
- RSSI indicator makes it easy to select the best signal for Access Point connections
- Power-over-Ethernet capabilities allow for flexible installation locations and cost savings
- Four SSIDs let clients access different networks through a single Access Point,
- Assign different policies and functions for each SSID
- Multi-function operation (CB/AP/WDS/APRouter) modes provide flexible deployment
- The AP-Router mode with PPPoE/PPTP, DHCP server function support in special network deployment
- QoS (WMM) support enhances performance and user experiences
- Key Differentiators
- High-Power Long Range cover
- Maximum 600mW Power output ensures robust signal overcoming long distances barrier
- Provides superior Wi-Fi coverage over competitors
- High performance three time as fast as wireless G. The Maximum wireless connection rate is up to 150 Mbps.
- Backward compatible to wireless b/g network.
- Integrated Dual Polarity Antenna Design
- Selectable vertical or horizontal antenna polarity to avoid interference and Maximize performance
- Design for Outdoor Deployment
- IP55 waterproof housing against rain, moisture
- Cable accessory kit prevents rain and dew from getting into the device from a cable connection
- Permits different levels of network access
- Broadcast multiple SSID when it is in AP mode
- VLAN tagging allows different access levels
Mfg. Part Number: ENG-ENH202
Still not sure which EnGenius product is right for you? Click Here For Live Assistance! You can also call us toll free at 877.434-8647- Our online team of experts will be happy to create a custom quote for you.