.e4ï¾’s standard policy for returnable products (hereinafter mentioned as RMA) is for repair and or replacement only. No credits or refunds provided.
Before returning any item, you must contact our Technical Support Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Please have your Customer Number or Order Number available. Technical Support business hours are Mon-Friday 7am-7pm eastern standard time. (877) 434-8647 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers may also use our online ticketing system by selecting the live support icon @ http://www.8774e4voip.com
Once the problem(s) have failed to be resolved through .e4ï¾’s Tech Support Methodology customers will receive an RMA Number to be used for return shipping of the item.
RMA shipments received MUST have the .e4 issued RMA number clearly visible on outside of the package and or in the ï¾“notesï¾” area of the shipping label. Items returned to us without an RMA number will be unopened, refused, and shipping WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
RETURNING ITEMS: (No Problem Found – Ordered Wrong Products – Refunds)
- .e4 LLC/8774e4voip.com does not issue refunds of any kind. It is the responsibility of the customer to research the products that they intend to purchase.
- This exchange policy applies only to products purchased directly from http://www.digiumcards.com or http://www.8774e4voip.com (ï¾“Productï¾”). We are not responsible for processing returns for Products purchased from other vendors. All returned items must be shipped in a separate shipping box. Please do not place a shipping label to the manufacturers packaging.
- All exchanges must be pre-authorized by.e4 LLC. Exchanges are limited to technical defects with the product. Any Product may be exchanged if it is established and evidenced defective as determined solely by us.
- We are not responsible for any loss of the Product once it has been received or installed by the customer. While we may provide customer support for installation of our Products, our support does not obligate us to provide support for third-party operating systems, software packages, platforms, or other products which may or may not be indicated as product requirements.
- Prior to requesting a refund, you must contact our Technical Support team, at email@example.com and describe the problem(s) you are having with the Product or Products. If Technical Support is unable to remedy the problem(s), and is satisfied that the Product is defective, Technical Support will provide you with an exchange once the product is returned to us.
- .e4 is not responsible for items lost in transit while the item is being returned back to us for exchange. Please keep your tracking number and insure the item for its full value.
- .e4 LLC/digiumcards.com is not liable should you order the wrong product.
- .e4 LLC will not issue a refund based on the fact that you have found a cheaper product from another website. SEE #7
- Although it is not our policy to issue refunds of any kind. Should .e4 LLC decide to refund your money for any reason there will be a 20% restocking fee assessed to the total amount of the purchase. This includes shipping fees. In the event that your item was shipped international under our free shipping policy there will also be a shipping return fee accessed $50 USD for all returned items. this will be in addition to the 20% Restocking fee.
- .e4 is not responsible for errors or omissions in our website as all content is provided by the manufacturers of the products we represent.
- There are absolutely no refunds on software or license keys. No Exceptions
- By ordering from our site you agree to these terms listed on our website and return policy.
RETURNING ITEMS: (Warranty DOA)
1. DOA Items must be returned in the original packaging within 15 days of purchase. All items returned after 15 days will be processed as a warranty claim should the problem fit the criteria of the manufacturerï¾’s warranty.
2. Warranty Claims- Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement.
3. All returned items must be shipped in a separate shipping box. Please do not place a shipping label to the manufacturers packaging.
4. All returns including but not limited to DOA and Warranty replacement are to be returned to .e4 using an insured/traceable method – .e4 is not responsible for return shipping fees or items that are lost in transit. To protect yourself from loss please be sure to ship the package with loss coverage insurance.
5. .e4 will provide replacements for all units found to be defective under the guidelines of the manufacturerï¾’s warranty. All returns will be processed after they arrive in our warehouse and will be fully inspected before an exchange is issued. The customer will be notified of the finish status of the product before it is returned. If product is bad, replacement product will be shipped (ground) to customer with return freight being paid for by .e4. Expedited returns and cross shipped items are paid in advance by the customer for all returns with the only exception being items covered under .e4ï¾’s enhanced warranty programs (TCP)
ADVANCE REPLACEMENT RETURNS:
1. If advance replacement is required, customer will be invoiced and credit card will be charged upon shipment of advance replacement product.
2. If any shipping method, other than (GROUND) is required, customer will be responsible for shipping charges.
3. If product is confirmed to be bad, .E4 will credit all hardware charges back to customer credit card. This process usually takes 5-7 Business days to be reflected in your credit card statement and in some cases can be longer.
4. All Warranty replacements will be of like kind or better condition at the sole discretion of .e4
5. All DOA Replacements will be NEW Hardware of the same model
333 W. Grandview Parkway
TRAVERSE CITY, MI 49684
NOTE: When a returned product is received then tested by our technicians and found to be good, customer will be charged a $25 (no problem found) fee plus cost of shipping and product will be returned to customer. To avoid this fee we recommend that customers utilize all pre-return support options. If an RMA is issued for a support case with onsite testing documented there will be no $25 Fee unless the product has been found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence. In these rare cases the item will be returned at the customerï¾’s expense with all advanced replacement fees standing.