This was a post from some time ago about the SNOM 870 SIP phone.
The large high-definition TFT color display is not only larger than the one of its little brother snom 821, it also offers an advancement in technical innovation. This display is a completely newly designed touch screen with unique, intuitive user interface. Thus the snom 870 enables the user to easily handle even complex applications like swapping of calls, or establishment of conference calls for up to 5 participants via simple “drag and drop”.
Snom 870 Features:
- TFT Touch screen with 24 bit color depth; 10,9cm (4,3″)
- Intuitive user interface
- Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- 5-way conferencing (bridge on phone)
- 2 x type A USB – WLAN ready
- Wideband Audio
- snom CTI, snom UC edition ready
- Power over Ethernet
- SIP RFC3261
- Security: SIPS/SRTP, TLS
- STUN, ENUM, NAT, ICE
- Codecs: G.711, G.729A, G.723.1, G.722, G.726, GSM 6.10 (Full rate)
- National Language Support
- XML Mini Browser
- available colors: light grey, black
Contact .e4 sales at 231.946.4162 for more information on this an other snom voip phones.